But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and that he saved me... in every way that a person can be saved. I don't even have a picture of him. He exists now... only in my memory.
Dahil sila hanggang pangarap lang. Ikaw abot kamay mo na! Natitikman mo pa!
Diary of Love: Psychology and Friendships
The following psychological terms can be used to describe what happens in friendships.
1. Triangles – This is where 2 people strengthen the bond between them, or lessen insecurity and anxiety, by sharing complaints about a friend.
2. Emotional contagion - This is where we pick up the mood of…
Diary of Love: Love is being held in somebody’s arms for 40 minutes straight and they don’t pull away.
They don’t look at your face. They don’t try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms and hold on tight, without an ounce of selfishness to it. And love is forgetting they did that for you because love is hard to stay.
Love is rage spread thin. It is madness. It is the depths in…
Diary of Love: Dear girls,
- If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
- If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
- Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
- Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
- Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that’s not meant to be.